Worcester Acid Attack

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
Some are but not all. That's unlike you sweeping a statement

I think your turning Left
Yes, was only joking!

I cant really be anti American, Ive got a couple coming in tomorrow to visit me to pay a deposit on a £25k job. One is a Phd in psychology, I might have to be careful what I say!

Yes, was only joking!

I cant really be anti American, Ive got a couple coming in tomorrow to visit me to pay a deposit on a £25k job. One is a Phd in psychology, I might have to be careful what I say!
Are you an ex journalist ? (asking for a friend) (y)

why is the word "****" considered a no no,a hate crime and offensive,yet Brit is not?...see ...the site will not even allow me to quote p....i but has no problem with brit!

why is the word "****" considered a no no,a hate crime and offensive,yet Brit is not?...see ...the site will not even allow me to quote p....i but has no problem with brit!

Many examples of this. But your spot on.

Many examples of this. But your spot on.

It's only an example of your lack of knowledge. The word Brit and Yank are not used commonly as a pejorative - just look into the etymology of the words whilst the word p a k i is. Why don't you want to educate yourself.

It's only an example of your lack of knowledge. The word Brit and Yank are not used commonly as a pejorative - just look into the etymology of the words whilst the word p a k i is. Why don't you want to educate yourself.

I never used the Word Brit, But as its there How does Dumb Brit or Or Dumb Yank work as apposed to the other.

If you Left wingers took off your diving Goggles you might see a clearer world around you. and there we could all see that we all have a lot more in-common.

Love Thy neighbour.

Namaste

Leave Bodd alone he has lead a sheltered life. He does not understand derogatory terms. Perhaps he is on the autism scale.

Leave Bodd alone he has lead a sheltered life. He does not understand derogatory terms. Perhaps he is on the autism scale.

Who make these rules up?? Who says what's derogatory and what's not

My guess and it is a guess is that it all comes from a noisy minority left looking bunch of ****s.

I never used the Word Brit, But as its there How does Dumb Brit or Or Dumb Yank work as apposed to the other.
I think the offensive bit is the 'Dumb' bit...
Nowt wrong with Brit or Yank because we don't use it as an offensive term.
Interesting question and I think there may be some answers when you look back at history.

I find the word 'Jap' interesting because in the UK and some other countries it's not really seen as offensive, but in some countries it's hugely offensive, like in the USA. An American friend called me a 'limey' once, expecting to wind me up and I told him nothing could be further from the truth. Not offensive in the UK as far as I know, so the word has no power. It's almost quaint.

Interesting question and I think there may be some answers when you look back at history.

I find the word 'Jap' interesting because in the UK and some other countries it's not really seen as offensive, but in some countries it's hugely offensive, like in the USA. An American friend called me a 'limey' once, expecting to wind me up and I told him nothing could be further from the truth. Not offensive in the UK as far as I know, so the word has no power. It's almost quaint.

Quaint did you say quaint. Go back in history. Some fella steps off a ship from the US with his skin hanging off due to lack of Vitamin C You go up to him and say you look quaint sir with your Scurvy. Have a donut

The reason you were not offended is because of your British way about you. We shrug things off. Sticks and stones and all that beef
What about
Pom
Paddi
Nip
Frog
Roast Beef
Spick
Itie
Pole
Kruat
Gerry
Y! d
Aussie
Jock
Taff
Bun
Put a fncking thick or dumb in front and it's not so charming.

For illustration purposes
Yet if I was to say something complementing a Pakistani in a loving possative way using the word **** that would be offensive.

Really

Last edited by a moderator:

My guess and it is a guess is that it all comes from a noisy minority left looking bunch of ****s.

You are like a mad dog barking. Because you don't understand it, therefore it must be wrong - solipsism.

Your bias is shining through blaming a minority group and then you say we have more in common.

You are the biggest snowflake on here.

I suggest you get on the phone and complain that Vauxhall are running a true Brit campaign.

https://www.vauxhall.co.uk/experien...uxhall-launches-true-brit-astra-campaign.html

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back