Worcester Acid Attack

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your bias is shining through blaming a minority group and then you say we have more in common.

Population of the UK 64 million
Population of Pakistan 193 million

Do you understand the meaning of a minority ??

Sponsored Links
suggest you get on the phone and complain that Vauxhall are running a true Brit campaign.

I was going to flag this up so well done.
Bloody cheek They are obviously worried. So what's the importance of Jaguar Land Rover claiming their British--ness

My guess and it is a guess is that it all comes from a noisy minority left looking bunch of ****s.

Population of the UK 64 million
Population of Pakistan 193 million

Do you understand the meaning of a minority ??

So you blamed a minority for deciding which terms are pejorative and then defended this by saying the minority is the UK population when compared to that of Pakistan.

So you are blaming the UK.

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Sponsored Links
So you blamed a minority for deciding which terms are pejorative and then defended this by saying the minority is the UK population when compared to that of Pakistan.

So you are blaming the UK.

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

I'm like a fisherman
I throw out the bait
Then my line

You bite
I pull you in
And you wiggle
And wiggle
And wiggle.

The Ha ha rrs are just a sign of defeat

You"r a tiddler so I chuck you back in for another day.

Who make these rules up?? Who says what's derogatory and what's not

My guess and it is a guess is that it all comes from a noisy minority left looking bunch of ****s.
Try and type the words ni**er or p**i, yank or brit and see which cause the most alarm or which get censored.

I guess common sense and the greater good decide which words are grossly offensive and those that are not. Those with autism need take no notice.

Quaint did you say quaint. Go back in history some fella steps off a ship from the US with his skin Peeling due to lack of Vitamin C You go up to him and say you look quaint sir with your Scurvy. Have a donut

The reason you were not offended is because of your British way about you. We shrug things off. Sticks and stones and all that beef
What about
Pom
Paddi
Nip
Frog
Roast Beef
Spick
Itie
Pole
Kruat
Gerry
Y! d
Aussie
Jock
Taff
Bun
Put a fncking thick or dumb in front and it's not so charming.

For illustration purposes
Yet if I was to say something complementing a Pakistani in a loving possative way using the word **** that would be offensive.

Really
Limey, although originated back with sailors, hasn't been used as that for years. It's generally just a term used by (mainly) Americans to describe the British. Words change their meanings over time as you well know.

Why on earth would you want to use P-i, complementing or otherwise if you knew it caused offense? Do you go up to your mother on her birthday day say "Mum, you're the most wonderful mother-fucing biitch and happy birthday you old slag"?
The shortened version of Pakistani has been used in the media, TV etc in an unfavourable light for some years in the past and no matter how much you don't like it, you cannot change the history and the connection with the word. Not in your lifetime anyway.

As a white Brit I have never lived a life as a minority. I cannot in all honesty, say that I wouldn't be offended if I were to experience racial/ethnic slurs. I don't think that's much about being 'We' or having a 'British' way about me and being able to laugh things off as sticks and stones. Have you ever experienced any racial or ethnic slurs?

I'm like a fisherman
I throw out the bait
Then my line

You bite
I pull you in
And you wiggle
And wiggle
And wiggle.

The Ha ha rrs are just a sign of defeat

You"r a tiddler so I chuck you back in for another day.

Poor dumb bodd. No brains. No argument. No logic.

It's generally just a term used by (mainly) Americans to describe the British. Words change their meanings over time as you well know.

It refers to men who where very ill. I know what it means maybe you didn't.
Plenty do

It refers to men who where very ill. I know what it means maybe you didn't.
Plenty do
I don't think you do.
It refers to the sailors who got scurvy on board and is a knickname from the fruit - the limes - that they'd put into their rum in order to stop getting sick. That is generally the thought behind the history of the word and now is predominately used by Americans to describe the British.

Look it up if you don't believe me.

Why on earth would you want to use P-i, complementing or otherwise if you knew it caused

I don't use the word other than to demonstrate the narrow minded Ness of the flancy do gooders who do no end of no good

This all all started with me picking up on Nosey making a racist comment about our American friends. Dumb Yanks.
Not one of you have said he was wrong. Double standards don't you think??

I have American family do you have Pakistani family?

I don't use the word other than to demonstrate the narrow minded Ness of the flancy do gooders who do no end of no good

This all Al started me picking up on Nosey making a racist comment about our American friends. Not one of you have said he was wrong. Double standards don't you think??
Are you from an ethnic minority? I am sure your thick skin has a lot to do with your own experiences.

And what was the racist comment? The one EFL picked up on that America isn't a race?

Are you from an ethnic minority? I am sure your thick skin has a lot to do with your own experiences.

And what was the racist comment? The one EFL picked up on that America isn't a race?

My wife is part Indian my children are part Indian Polish.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back