Worcester Bosch 230

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I have a Worcester Bosch 230 combi boiler which has just developed a problem heating tap water if the volume running is more than a trickle and even then its not what I would call HOT! The water to the rads seems fine as these get plenty hot enough. I just had a new kitchen fitted around the boiler which is around 7 years old new dishwasher plumbed in as part of the new kitchen. Any help would be much appreciated as I know nothing about these things.

Thanks,

Sponsored Links
Not many 230 about , but of the top of my head the flow rate should be 8lt per min with a temp rise of 36degC, so get a jug and a watch and work out your flow rate. Going by the info you gave its not likely that your gas supply has been reduced if it was a CORGI eng that re-fitted your cooker etc but check under the boiler you should have 22mm gas pipe to within 1 meter of the boiler, also with the heating off run a hot tap on full for 10 to 15 min if your diverter valve is passing then your htg pipes will have heated up etc ,don't test them directly below the boiler it will conduct heat naturally for about 500mm.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back