worcester bosch 230 combi boiler problems help

Sponsored Links
There defo is a worcester 230 combi worked on quite a few

Sponsored Links
shouldnt come on here and rubbish people off. They are here to help. jsut because you found the problem or fixed it, doesnt mean your better. You feel very glad you fixed but the day it breaks down, you will regret the comments.

If i were you, i would apologise.

OP is clearly a knob. i bloody told him to look at the gas valve. :rolleyes:

You'll find literature can still be downloaded from WB's discontinued list.

Been on there searching hence my earlier reply! NO 230 ever produced! don't you read posts! hence my reply...please find me a 230 I would love to see it as wb only do a 240 and 280 ! If he has a "230" then it is a rare item and maybe worth millions! If you have seen or worked on a "230" i will send you £100! as stated!

hi you are a complete fool w/b 230 is a real life normal everyday combi boiler i and several 1000 other people have them still YES 230 read it and weep amateur, NOW WHERES MY £100 or are you as i and everyone on here suspects JUST TALK, come on man up for once! this is the problem with the wiki generation if you cant find it online your stuffed, cant beat a real plumber mate now again about my £100 i'll be waiting for your reply

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back