Worcester Bosch 30si problem.

And the saga goes on.....plumber has finished flushing the system and changed the diverter valve. There is hot water back to the boiler now. But the system cuts out still at two bar??? Anyone got any more ideas????

Sponsored Links
I don't think he has checked the diverter valve compheat. I noticed yesterday while he was running the boiler again, the radiators were getting warm??

He is a con man!

He changed the pump when obviously it was not faulty.

You should be refusing to pay for that and calling somebody who is both honest and knows what they are doing!

Tony

He hasn't charged me for the pump or expansion vessel, he changed them back over when he realised they made no difference. He now thinks maybe it's the heat sensor?

sound like there is a blockage in the heating side of system, are all isolation valves open, has your plumber checked the filter in return pipe is clear, i would check the flow switch isn't blocked which i have come across before when it was jammed up with dead wasps on a system boiler with an f/e tank.

Sponsored Links
sound like there is a blockage in the heating side of system, are all isolation valves open, has your plumber checked the filter in return pipe is clear, i would check the flow switch isn't blocked which i have come across before when it was jammed up with dead wasps on a system boiler with an f/e tank.

Thanks alicorgon, I'll mention that tomorrow when he comes back.

It's fixed. Heat sensor apparently. Thanks for the suggestions.

Hello sir i have a problem with my worcester bosch 30si just like the problem you had can you pls tell me which Heat sensor did you replace or if you can tell me the part no. pls it will be a big help thank you

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back