Worcester/Bosch or Potterton

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I am about to have British Gas fit a new boiler for me. Amazingly they were the cheapest quote. Maybe all the independents near me are overly expensive.

The question is do I go for a Worcester/Bosch or a Potterton. The Potterton boiler is cheaper and the install simpler (apparently). I would prefer the Worcester/Bosch but is it worth the extra money?

Sponsored Links
What models of pott and worcester?

And what warrantys are they offering?

I am about to have British Gas fit a new boiler for me. Amazingly they were the cheapest quote. Maybe all the independents near me are overly expensive.

Or maybe despite having the biggest set up and most aggressive and expensive ad campaign in UK media history, BG have still had to halve their prices to get your business.

Or maybe despite having the biggest set up and most aggressive and expensive ad campaign in UK media history, BG have still had to halve their prices to get your business.

probably because they have to pay for the media and their salesmen. hasn't been halved either. more likely a third off.

lower prices were due to them ****ting themselves over finally realising their market share of installs was actually very poor considering their muscle.

Sponsored Links
I'm sure we'd all like to know the numbers. and what boilers they quoted for.
Potty/Worcester? Everything else being equal, I'd accept either perfectly happily. It rarely IS equal though!

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back