Worcester Danesmore 26/32 not lighting

The nights'll be drawing in soon. Not to worry, just think of the money you're saving by not burning oil.

Those "generators" usually burn out because of a fault in the control box. The replacement will not last long in that case.

Sponsored Links
Let me have an email address and I'll send you the control box info but you already have all the info required to diagnose the fault.

Agree with oilman. Possible cause of demise of transformer could be excessive demand as boiler is not firing.

The nights'll be drawing in soon. Not to worry, just think of the money you're saving by not burning oil.

Those "generators" usually burn out because of a fault in the control box. The replacement will not last long in that case.

The next spark transformer will be accompanied with a new control box, with 240V hopefully at the solenoid. Thanks for your help chaps.

Sponsored Links
New Spark Generator and Control Box fitted. Boiler works a treat. Thanks. I need to sign up to the manuals store AlanE runs. All welcome?

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back