Worcester greenstar 24i junior. No heating

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi,

We have been doing some work on our house for the pass few month and have had some rads off in the process.

Seeing as it has got a bit colder I decided to put them back on and repressurize the system to around 2 bar. But now I am not getting any heating, but the hot water is working fine. :!:

I have been round and bleed all the radiators, by holding down the spanner and running the boiler all the rads are warming correctly (none of the values were changes so the system still seems balanced).

So I am a bit of a lose as to what is causing it not to fire. The clock is keeping time and the thermostat is ticking (and left on the highest setting)

The electricity has been off and on over the period of the building work, I have read somewhere that these boilers aren't the best at being turned off.

If anybody has any suggestions of what else I could try this will be gratefully received :)

Sponsored Links
What sort of thermostat do you have ?

Could be your MT10 timer if that's what you have fitted to the front. Cheap and Easy fix if it is but you need to be gas safe to replace as it involves removing the case.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back