Worcester Heatslave 9-24 RSF S Water Diverter Valve Assembly

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Looking for some help with part numbers for the Water Diverting Valve Assembly. I'm getting a leak on this valve.

Rang Worcester and they said they deleted all information on these boilers from their computers over three years ago, so no help there.

The manual does not have a part number, but doing various searches on the internet reveals two potential part numbers:-

http://www.boilersparesuk.com/Shop/ShopProducts.asp?fdShopProductShopProduct2Id=405

http://www.ezypart.co.uk/parts/part_id__38

There is no definative mention of my model, which is a RSF S on any of the descriptions, but both these part numbers mention RSF, but not always the word Heatslave. Some sites mention Elec. Does anyone know what this means?

The serial number of the boiler is 88127306 if this is of any help?

Cheers, Lee

Sponsored Links
If its a heatslave 9.24 with brown trim the number is 8-716-156-710-0 (worcester) and for the 9.24 electronic (grey trim not a heatslave) its 8-716-142-450-0.

Hi Ollski,

Thanks for the reply.

Mine is definately with brown trim and a Heatslave 9-24.

Can I ask what the electronic part of the boiler is in reference too on the other boiler?

Mine is a 9-24 RSF S. Do you know what the s signfies?

Much appreciated.

Cheers, Lee

The electronic version basically doesn't have a permanent pilot light it has electronic ignition and I presume the s simply meant it was a sealed system

Sponsored Links
Be aware these boilers are etting a bit long in the tooth now.

At least one model needs the gas valve removing to replace the diverter valve.

Tony

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back