Worcester Heatslave 9-24

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Guys,

Wonder if any of you would be able to provide details of the part (& part number) I need for my Worcester Heatslave 9-24 boiler (The previous householder lost the instructions).

I seem to have a leak on the curved section of pipe where the cold mains enters the boiler (jut above the isolating valve). This is the pipe that cinnects to the diverter valve.

I need this pipe and the isolating valve mentioned. If any of you could supply this information I'd be most greatful.

Many thanks,

Terry

Sponsored Links
On a 9/24 This part is more than likely obsolete altough isolating valve could be replaced with a ball a fix valve and washers on curved pipe relaced.

Try Here
Ask them they will usually send you the instruction book and should be able to give you the part number
I do have a prog that I could look it up on but I have to get to my coffin before the sun comes up :evil: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

What program do you have to look it up on?

Tony

Sponsored Links
I've looked it up and its obsolete for sure....can't imagine many of these hanging around on the shelf either.

Its not classed as obsolete yet, still in stock at Worcester but around 7 differant variations depending on the age and model of 9.24 ..Ive worked on hunreds of 9.24s and never had the pipe leak just the fiber washers in the connections plenty of times, strip it and re fit.

COG said:
Its not classed as obsolete yet, still in stock at Worcester but around 7 differant variations depending on the age and model of 9.24 ..Ive worked on hunreds of 9.24s and never had the pipe leak just the fiber washers in the connections plenty of times, strip it and re fit.

Interested in where you get that from mate...I'm looking at the computer now showing me the part marked obsolete, if its the inlet pipe we are both looking at. It may well be available for the 9.24 electronic.

Agile said:
What program do you have to look it up on?

Tony
Heating spares database from data information services. Its the one that the gas spares shops use ;)

GC number of the boiler would be useful IF you can get back to me I will look it up later, although I am inclined to agree that generally leaks such as this are due to breakdown of a fibre washer

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back