lost instructions for worcester heatslave combi boiler 9:24

Sponsored Links
hi, i also have a 9.24 Worcester Electronic. Called the Worcester team and they dont seem to have a manual as its 'obsolete'. So if anyone has a pdf copy they wouldnt mind sending to my email address it would be much appreciated.... thanks

I'd also love a copy of the manuals - I have the Worcester Heatslave 9.24, white front, balanced flue.

Model reference is 47-311-02.

I'm limping this old thing along and currently having issues (I think) with the ignitor/spark generator. Managed to find a part for it but would love a copy of the manual - I can see these things are going to get harder and harder to repair now the parts are starting to dry up :\

Sponsored Links
Another plea for a set of manuals please

Pilot light lit, no CH/HW; water press was zero and now topped up but still won't fire with HW tap turned on. Any reset buttons 'cos I can't find any??

Thanks

Steve

[email protected]

You may need to spin the pump!

Better to start your own thread.

Tony

Hi there,
Is there any chance I could also get a copy of the manual please. I too have the 9.24 model, no. 47 311 02
The pilot light has gone!
Send to [email protected]

Thanks!
:)

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back