worcestor junior 28i problem again

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
hey guys

dont know if you remember me, i had a faulty pcb back in september

got an engineer out and he replaced it which cost £200 parts and labour

well im having problems again,

my other half tried to use the hot water this morning (the heating had been on for an hour) and after a few minuites the boiler goes to the fast red light, so she tried to reset it a few times and it wouldnt come back on, so she rang the engineer and he said that it wouldnt be the pcb as they never break after you put a new one in,

about 3 hours later she tried it again and it came back on, it stayed on for about 6 hrs and its gone off again fast red light, and when you reset it sounds like its coming on but no ignition sounds

any ideas?

Sponsored Links
Could be the water pressure sensor on its way out or blocked, had one like this the other week. Part cost around £23.

thanks for the reply, ive already had that problem earlier in the year, i just bypassed the part by moving the conections on the part

anyone got any other ideas what it could be

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back