Worchester bosch 25si RSF water heating problem

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
My worcester bosch 25si RSF gas combi boiler has a problem with hot water? It's sometimes only warm. I notice when the heating is off and the bath is being filled the radiators start to warm up. is there a diverter valve on this boiler or some other change over mechanism?

Sponsored Links
They do have a water valve assembly, this may have something to do with it. It is a twin pipe HE I believe.

I don't know Dave, i'm not conversant with new boiler technology if it's not got a three way valve i'm a bit lost, but it's getting on the wife's nerves because she likes HOT baths not warm ones, any suggestions on how to fix the problem would be appreciated.

I don't know Dave, i'm not conversant with new boiler technology if it's not got a three way valve i'm a bit lost, but it's getting on the wife's nerves because she likes HOT baths not warm ones, any suggestions on how to fix the problem would be appreciated.

Sponsored Links
No three way valve, so it's probably the flow switch, which when operated will shut down the heating pump. Does the red hot water light come on when a tap is opened?

Thanks everyone now the heating has gone as well so I'm going to call in worcester to fix it

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back