Word Games all back in the box.

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
That's better,,,, certainly tidies up the General Discussion Forum having all those word games in one box!!! much neater!!

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
Joe pops his head up and then disappears back into his hole.... primed like a spring to burst out and disrespect anyone who crosses his path.....
Easy Tiger, remember Joe is Mod 69 and he could have you for excessive hole mentioning ;) :LOL:

Joe pops his head up and then disappears back into his hole.... primed like a spring to burst out and disrespect anyone who crosses his path.....
Easy Tiger, remember Joe is Mod 69 and he could have you for excessive hole mentioning ;) :LOL:

Joe is not a mod.... there is nothing 'moderate' about Joe... he is an extremist.... well maybe not extreme... but he is very ..intollerant of other peoples' views...

Point taken and I'll look out for his comments in future.......... or could it be that he is really Nuke or Als in disguise? ;) ;) :LOL:

Point taken and I'll look out for his comments in future.......... or could it be that he is really Nuke or Als in disguise? ;) ;) :LOL:

Gasman, don't form an opinion of Joe on my account... Joe just doesn't like me.... and is he Nuke or Al's? i couldn't care less.....
hopefully i can earn respect on here... and i will give respect to those i think deserve it... Joe doesn't even want my respect..... :rolleyes:

Sponsored Links
Back