Word Games all back in the box.

Joe pops his head up and then disappears back into his hole.... primed like a spring to burst out and disrespect anyone who crosses his path.....
Easy Tiger, remember Joe is Mod 69 and he could have you for excessive hole mentioning ;) :LOL:

Joe is not a mod.... there is nothing 'moderate' about Joe... he is an extremist.... well maybe not extreme... but he is very ..intollerant of other peoples' views...

I think hes quite funny, he bravely attempts to argue positions so far removed from reality not even Alastair Campbell would try, and you conclude hes actually must live in an alternative dimension and pops into this one to troll us.

Sponsored Links
Joe pops his head up and then disappears back into his hole.... primed like a spring to burst out and disrespect anyone who crosses his path.....
Easy Tiger, remember Joe is Mod 69 and he could have you for excessive hole mentioning ;) :LOL:

Joe is not a mod.... there is nothing 'moderate' about Joe... he is an extremist.... well maybe not extreme... but he is very ..intollerant of other peoples' views...

I think hes quite funny, he bravely attempts to argue positions so far removed from reality not even Alastair Campbell would try, and you conclude hes actually must live in an alternative dimension and pops into this one to troll us.

He's an oddball... and he doesn't like me..... but hey ho!

Sponsored Links
noesjoeswf6edited.png

Joe's not all bad. Why, its only a short while ago we had some great
cyber-sex right here on this forum.
He entered into the stupidity of the occasion like a trooper.
Word games.
Don't let 'em wear you down, joe. ;)

Joe's not all bad. Why, its only a short while ago we had some great
cyber-sex right here on this forum.
He entered into the stupidity of the occasion like a trooper.
Word games.
Don't let 'em wear you down, joe. ;)

I'm sure he gets on with some people, but posts like this:

Like snitching to the mods?

are just unnecessary.

the fine line between humour and sarcasm can be difficult to walk at times

the fine line between humour and sarcasm can be difficult to walk at times

with respect lifesa... that's neither humour or sarcasm.... it's just constant sniping, at every opportunity since i alerted the mods over a racist argument.

Sponsored Links
Back