working pressure at boiler

so if i set the max pressure i leave it in the same state as for min but turn the other nut until it reads (in this case 13.4mb) and thats it.

please tell me i'm right!! I've promised myself i'm not going to bed until i've got this sussed.

Sponsored Links
yes requires using two spanners at the same time, as once you've set min you dont want it moving as you adjust max!

have you got any MI, ariston microgenus' explains the whole procedure quite well.

Bster goes to laptop, reads reply, wipes stress off his forehead and shouts 'BACK OF THE NET' runs around naked in the street telling all the old people that their min and max gas pressures are not in danger because GAS PRESSURE MAN is here!!

thank the lord for your patience with me fellow superheros :D

I'm off to bed but i'll be back with a new really easy question soon - keeping you on your toes see.

"B'ster keeping plumbers mentally fit since 2006"

Sponsored Links
thank the lord for your patience with me fellow superheros :D
Think yourself lucky, normally you would have been labelled an idiotic buffoon for not knowing these obvious basics surprised it lasted as long as it did. ;) Mind you,kissing ass always works wonders on here ( also pretending you are thick is good, or female) ;)
If you can, see if you can control the sycophantic slavering & the ``I`m thick me aren`t I?`` routine to the minimum. You`re not, obviously. Pick their brains & you too will become another Softus eventually ;)

I look forward to reading your posts in another 3 years. :D

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back