Working with this bloke

And basically until you tell the firm you'll be covering up for him, which is one thing if you're subbing, as you can always say "he works for you, it's not really my business", but when he's a fellow employee...

What happens if (or when?) he's rumbled and they find out you knew all along?

How many other electricians are there in the firm? Does nobody else realise?

Heres the situation pal,we are both subbies, a mate of mine said he had a spark mate who had no work but wanted to come work on this contract im on so i say fine, this guy as far as i know is a qualified spark yet he cant sign any paperwork as he cant find his certs to produce for this firm so theyve basically took it by word of mouth that hes a spark, when i found this out i thought it a bit odd as nearly all sparks i know have some form of proof ie JIB card stating quals like i have.

Then when he starts doing all this stuff like the crimping incident and just generally being ruff im getting very susp. He also become ****ed when we come across a fault and i have to take over.

I know what your saying BAS but i dont really know that hes deffo not a spark so i cant really say anything.

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back