Wylex consumer board spare bits 'n bobs?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I've done some Googling but come up short. Is there an on-line place (even tried eBay) where you can easily grab spare parts for a relatively recent Wylex consumer board? The transparent plastic flip-down cover has come off - the little protrusion at the left side and come off.

Booklet says part no. B4471/4 - not even sure if that's the Consumer Board or the booklet. The Consumer Board itself has this on that might look like a part number (I think it is) - "Cat. No. NHRS10SSLHI" - but searching for either term hasn't brought me any real joy so far.

Closest I got was - http://www.electricpoint.com/electr...visor21-consumer-unit-visor-or-cover-m74.html - but no picture and no idea if it'll fit.

I can buy the entire shell for £32 - http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Wylex-Con...931226?hash=item1a1412e0da:g:ejUAAOSwDV1XQyya - but that seems wasteful.

Links in this post may contain affiliate links for which DIYnot may be compensated.
Sponsored Links
It's a 16 module board, 10way plus 2 for incomer and 4 for RCD's.

So any insulated board 16 module cover should fit. Try ringing Wylex on 0161 998 5454. Ask for Wylex technical.

Sponsored Links
Yeah, that's the same one I'd found on eBay... I might well plump for that, but I have written to the seller, on the off-chance, that he might sell and send me the plastic cover alone - you never know, he might have one lying around that he'd like to get rid of for a tenner.

Sorry, did not see you had already found this.

If you can't make use of the spare bits put them back on ebay!

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back