Wylex NN board, can rcbo's be fitted?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have the same problem. Is it possible just to fit an external rcd spur and run the new light and switch from that?

Sponsored Links
? Same question. i have an NN board and I have to move a light switch. Clearly there's no RCBO available. Can you fit an external RCD spur instead? A possible answer to the original question. Good enough for you?

Sponsored Links
It is considered very bad form to bring old posts to the top again; usually the original poster has long found a solution to the issue and in most cases no longer posts (although in this case, SB is still around). So an answer is no longer needed on the original thread.

By all means read the thread to establish if it contains an answer to your question, but if you need further assistance it is best to leave it be, and start a new one, otherwise those stumbing across the thread and seeing it at the top of the board end up reading it from the start thinking its a fresh thread...

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back