yale hsa6400 setup

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m trying to add the external siren and whatever I try it doesn’t go off with the alarm. I’m not clear if it has been added properly, but it appears that it hasn’t though I dont know how to check other than see if it goes off with the alarm - not that there is no delay on the external siren. Ive tried various steps:

Setting the program switch to clear memory. Pressed the siren learn button a few times to drain any residual power.
Replaced the Batteries
Switched Siren on and off and attempted to relearn

The siren itself behaves as per the instructions and beeps/ flashes each LED when turned off / Beeps when put in learn mode.

If I select any of the following controller menu options I just get a beep and no action seems to be taken.

• Learn Siren
• Siren Tamp. On
• Siren Tamp. Off
• Confirm On
• Confirm Off
• Entry Send On
• Entry Send Off

Any thoughts on how can fix this?

Thanks

Sponsored Links
have replied to your other thread

As an adition when you select those options you will get a beep from the siren to confirm it has received a programming instruction. To test wether the siren is learnt in (which it should be or it would not beep to the above instructions sent) escape from the programming menu by pressing backspace until it says alarm off then press and hold down keys 1 and 3.

warning ear plugs needed!

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back