Yes, I remember it well!

• Thread starter cumbriahandyman
  • Start date
Sponsored Links
Internet tennis :LOL: I`ve got a Ingersoll "video" game that plugs into the tv. Just waiting for a rise in it`s value :rolleyes:

I don't recall a ZX81 looking like that, I have one, and it looks nothing like that?

I have a collection of old computers. and no ZX81 never looked like that picture.

I have a Commodore pong machine, probably the first ever machine to use transistors, still working. And I've researched old computers/consoles, and that photograph isn't right.

Further it DID do colour, and DIDN'T have 1k memory. 1k - 1mb? I think not.

Why post nonsense? Are you mental?

Sponsored Links
I don't recall a ZX81 looking like that, I have one, and it looks nothing like that?

I have a collection of old computers. and no ZX81 never looked like that picture.

I have a Commodore pong machine, probably the first ever machine to use transistors, still working. And I've researched old computers/consoles, and that photograph isn't right.

Further it DID do colour, and DIDN'T have 1k memory. 1k - 1mb? I think not.

Why post nonsense? Are you mental?

The description and photos on Wikipedia concur with the article on the BBC website, though the keys in the first photo in the BBC article seem darker - could just be down to lighting in the studio.

According to Wikipedia the basic model had 1KB Ram, expandable to 64KB.

1 MB machines came out later in the 80's, eg the Commodore Amiga.

jesus mickymoody do you ever stop to think before you type? :rolleyes:

course it's a zx81 i have several lying about in my mums loft. the memory was 1kb standard and i think the box on the back is the memory although i have to admit i'm not sure about that.

pretty sure the zx81 didn't do colour, it was the spectrum that did that.

course it's a zx81 i have several lying about in my mums loft. the memory was 1kb standard and i think the box on the back is the memory although i have to admit i'm not sure about that.

You disagree, then have mindblock? It's not a Uk ZX81.. The memory could be added to. Post a picture, some of those old ZX80, ZX81's are worth a fortune now, if you have them in your loft. Maybe an American version?

Why say think before you type? When I talk knowledge, and you talk rubbish? Seems backward on your behalf? Why do you talk rubbish?

Nickso, MM is taking the pesh mate. Never really followed anything posted by MM until recently... on my radar now though. :evil:

You disagree, then have mindblock? It's not a Uk ZX81.. The memory could be added to. Post a picture, some of those old ZX80, ZX81's are worth a fortune now, if you have them in your loft. Maybe an American version?

Why say think before you type? When I talk knowledge, and you talk rubbish? Seems backward on your behalf? Why do you talk rubbish?

**** me. have another think MM. there was no mention of UK v's US ZX.

without driving round and waking her up I am pretty sure my ZX's look like that and lets be honest it's rare that you talk sense no matter talk knowledge. i know the memory could be added to, that was mentioned earlier in the thread in case i didn't know. can you read?

Nickso, MM is taking the pesh mate. Never really followed anything posted by MM until recently... on my radar now though. :evil:

is that radar trained on low class ******** and a **** with no idea what he is talking about?

A ZX81 NEVER looked like that..the picture is an American version or suchwith. The UK version was flat, without that add-on. Or a Jap version.

provide pics then if you are so sure.
show us what is the difference.

Sponsored Links
Back