Yet more islamic peadophillia . . .

Sponsored Links
Yep matey, that's exactly what we're up against. And a Labour government would probably encourage her attackers to come and live here.

Was there not an Assistant Chief Constable some years back stated that something like 80% of the crime in an area of London was committed by "young black men" ? He had the statistics to back up his claims, but was admonished for telling the bloody truth.

I think it was Paul Condon - never heard of him since.

Sponsored Links
I have a relative who is in the Police in Bradford. He confided to us (his family) the other week that Asian gangs were out of control he said Bradford was in a right mess. I did not press the matter nor would he have told me anything as he is a career copper heading to his pension. He was on the far side of the table to me at a family function. He normally never mentions policing or issues and keeps things firmly under wraps. He literally made the announcement to the table as we all chatted family matters. He has been policing Bradford since 1990

You wont hear those comments from any officers with a microphone in his face but its obviously what the force itself is thinking.

That Chief Super in the interview must have had all her fingers and toes crossed hoping that a bolt of lightning didn't strike her down when she started her 'defence' of the guilty parties.

Am I missing a trick here?

You miss every trick. You are a Muslim apologist.

Remind us what colour your stepfather is. ;)

Ha, ha! Nice try, Drama Queen!

I don't have one.

Anyway, what has colour to do with being a Muslim? You, along with a couple of others would do well to remember that there are many white people who have converted.

As for being a Muslim apologist, I'd far rather take my stance than yours.

You are quick to tar everyone with the same brush and are getting dangerously close to showing your true colours.

The police are afraid to do anything, the Con-Libs are not going to do anything, the Labour party will import even more given half a chance, the judiciary have shown that European human rights laws (which appear to have been written specially for these people) over-rule common sense.

Who is going to do anything about this problem? Who can do anything? It's certainly not going to go away on its own.

We live in what is nominally a democracy yet the majority of people who, I'm sure, find this sort of thing abhorrent can do nothing.

Am I missing a trick here?

You miss every trick. You are a Muslim apologist.

Remind us what colour your stepfather is. ;)

Ha, ha! Nice try, Drama Queen!

I don't have one.

Anyway, what has colour to do with being a Muslim? You, along with a couple of others would do well to remember that there are many white people who have converted.

As for being a Muslim apologist, I'd far rather take my stance than yours.

You are quick to tar everyone with the same brush and are getting dangerously close to showing your true colours.

What colour was he and what was his religion? You know the one I mean - when you were at public school. ;) ;)

This pandering to the "rights and feelings" of minorities, especially those who are hell-bent on destroying a thousand years of democracy will cause more and more people to look to extreme parties to restore the balance. This is even more true when the "silent majority" are threatened with prosecution for stating facts that these minorities are receiving preferential treatment, and in many cases, having quite severe breaches of the law "overlooked".

I find it "very strange" that a woman who said, in a joking manner, that she would like to chuck an egg at the Prime Minister received a visit from the local plod with threats of imprisonment (using the Prevention of Terrorism Act) yet the hate preachers are left free to spout their bile. The police have even said there are no grounds to arrest.

If I were to openly preach hatred for islam in the same way as Hook-hand and other hate preachers spout their hatred of all non-muslims, I would quickly be arrested.

The playing field must be levelled, and right now. Otherwise the BNP/EDL could well be forming the next government!

They could very easily get my vote, but next time round Nige will get my vote.

They could very easily get my vote, but next time round Nige will get my vote.

I just wish that more people would realise the absolute necessity of voting for UKIP.

I could easily support the EDL from afar and UKIP but not the BNP or any of the more racist/violent Brit orgs...

However I wont and many others whose thoughts align with those wont either.
Being a member of EDL means UKIP will not accept you as a supporter. Shame these two organisations cant sing off the same hymn sheet.

But more importantly employers finding you are an EDL member/supporter will sack you with no recourse Racial hatred being gross misconduct under many companies HR regulations with zero tolerence to racial intolerence.

Your membership/past membership may also come under scrutiny for other reasons such as when you are flying off on holiday . . only to be held at customs instead. etc etc

Sponsored Links
Back