Yet more islamic peadophillia . . .

Am I missing a trick here?

You miss every trick. You are a Muslim apologist.

Remind us what colour your stepfather is. ;)

Ha, ha! Nice try, Drama Queen!

I don't have one.

Anyway, what has colour to do with being a Muslim? You, along with a couple of others would do well to remember that there are many white people who have converted.

As for being a Muslim apologist, I'd far rather take my stance than yours.

You are quick to tar everyone with the same brush and are getting dangerously close to showing your true colours.

Just in case anyone wonders why Securespark is so pro migrant - here's a post he wrote a while back:

"I have friends of many skin shades. I remember walking down the street in London in the 80's with a black friend of mine, whose parents came from the Caribbean.

We were accosted by some white youfs who promptly told my mate to "go 'ome, monkey-boy".

"To Tottenham, you mean?", was his reply.

My step Father was an African-Indian, I have old school mates from Hong Kong and another who lives in K-L. In fact my school was full of international students.

Many of the customers I meet are Asian. In fact, the other day, I gratefully accepted a beautiful curry freshly cooked for me for lunch.

I truly, honestly feel that I do not have a racist bone in my body. My parents both taught English as a foreign language all over the world and I have been brought up this way from a very early age."

Read more: //www.diynot.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=186305&start=30#ixzz2VHhAqGqx
"

So now you know. ;)

Sponsored Links
Just in case anyone wonders why Securespark is so pro migrant - here's a post he wrote a while back:

"I have friends of many skin shades. I remember walking down the street in London in the 80's with a black friend of mine, whose parents came from the Caribbean.

We were accosted by some white youfs who promptly told my mate to "go 'ome, monkey-boy".

"To Tottenham, you mean?", was his reply.

My step Father was an African-Indian, I have old school mates from Hong Kong and another who lives in K-L. In fact my school was full of international students.

Many of the customers I meet are Asian. In fact, the other day, I gratefully accepted a beautiful curry freshly cooked for me for lunch.

I truly, honestly feel that I do not have a racist bone in my body. My parents both taught English as a foreign language all over the world and I have been brought up this way from a very early age."

Read more: //www.diynot.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=186305&start=30#ixzz2VHhAqGqx
"
So now you know. ;)

Ahhh so that explains his recent behaviour. :D

Turns out he's the root cause. :LOL:

Sponsored Links
I could easily support the EDL from afar and UKIP but not the BNP or any of the more racist/violent Brit orgs...

However I wont and many others whose thoughts align with those wont either.
Being a member of EDL means UKIP will not accept you as a supporter. Shame these two organisations cant sing off the same hymn sheet.

But more importantly employers finding you are an EDL member/supporter will sack you with no recourse Racial hatred being gross misconduct under many companies HR regulations with zero tolerence to racial intolerence.

Your membership/past membership may also come under scrutiny for other reasons such as when you are flying off on holiday . . only to be held at customs instead. etc etc

Too little too late.
The damage is already done.
Think about where the blame really lies.

The blame lies fairly and squarely with New Labour. Their great multicultural experiment kicked off the mass immigration we have seen in the past 20 or so years. Was it Blair or Brown, who actually apologised for the slave trade? Something that happened a couple of hundred years ago,,, and they feel the need to apologise for their great.great.great grandfathers actions. If that's the case, then the bloody pope might as well apologise for Eve and the original sin. The chief Rabbi should apologise for crucifying Jesus and all of Germany should apologise for two world wars.

There again the Danish, Roman, French and Scandinavian people should probably apologise too. They made this country what it is today. Without the invasions of the Angles, Saxons, Romans and French, we'd all be pure bred Celts. ;)

I gratefully accepted a beautiful curry freshly cooked for me for lunch.

Wonder how many of the *******s spat in it. :LOL:
So ****a kinte helped raise securespark whilst his real dad absconded.
Wonder if he is as secure as his name implies?

Unbelievable.

D'you know what? I pity you.

I pity you because someone has raised you to fear someone of a different creed or colour. And that's sad.

But you don't have to believe all of that now. I presume you are adult (although from what you have written above it is hard to believe) and can make your own mind up.

Do you think you could cram any more racist comments in there?

Never mind what you think is happening in this country, a major part of the problem is narrow-minded folk like you. That you think you are not alone does not justify your actions.

Just to clear something up. I said earlier I don't have a step Father. That's true. He's dead.

And, no, he didn't help raise me, although I wouldn't be at all ashamed if he had.

But this thread has proved one thing to me. Thanks for that, joe, lmb, Norcon.

SS. Is that true your dad taught in far flung schools? If so did you get to Singapore?

Well the Police have to shoulder some of the blame.
You became 'thought Police' and were ready to pounce and still are the second any perceived event or word caused 'Offence' under hate crime laws.

Ironic really that most of the time the people supposedly 'offended' were not offended at all and actually said that the Police actions would be devisive and only serve to widen tensions.

What we have now is a divided society with even MORE deep rooted suspicions about each other than before.
Why? Because in order to avoid accusations of racism it's actually easier to shy away and not have any contact.

But Jockscott, even looking past the governments obvious blame, it goes deeper than that.

Some people seem to find it easier to blame the Police, the butcher, the baker, the candlestick maker. It's all nonsense.

Ultimately it's our own people that have sat back and not cared.

It's all far too late now though, that's why the blame is being thrown in ridiculous directions.

Well the Police have to shoulder some of the blame.
You became 'thought Police' and were ready to pounce and still are the second any perceived event or word caused 'Offence' under hate crime laws.

Ironic really that most of the time the people supposedly 'offended' were not offended at all and actually said that the Police actions would be devisive and only serve to widen tensions.

What we have now is a divided society with even MORE deep rooted suspicions about each other than before.
Why? Because in order to avoid accusations of racism it's actually easier to shy away and not have any contact.

But don't you think that this comes from above? I can't imagine that the plods on the beat or any of the police that you actually see in public would wish to do this. I suspect that they are only following orders issued by out of touch senior managers and, of course, the government.

Never mind what you think is happening in this country, a major part of the problem is narrow-minded folk like you. That you think you are not alone does not justify your actions.

So you acknowledge that there is a problem then securespark?
If so do we continue to ignore it or try to solve it?
How would you solve it?

SS. Is that true your dad taught in far flung schools? If so did you get to Singapore?

Yes!!

That's spooky.

He taught in Kuching and me and my sis went out to stay there. Flying home, we stopped over in Singapore.

But we hardly saw him. We were looked after by wife # 2.

Sponsored Links
Back