Zanussi 1050

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi. My Zanussi 1050 washer is having troubles with the spin cycles (not working). Machine will fill and drain. Drum will not rotate during wash cycle. Drum will rotate a few times prior to spin cycle (distribution), but will not spin. Checked the brushes, they're fine; checked the pressure switches, they're working. I figure it might be either a timer or speed control module problem. Could anyone please confirm. If it is the speed control module, how do I access it (I don't have my manual anymore)? Is it worth getting another one or get a new w/m (I'd rather not be wasteful)?
Any constructive advice is appreciated.
Thanks in advance

Sponsored Links
Sounds like a timer fault to me. If you are confident to remove and refit the timer, it is possible to send it away for test / repair. If you email me I can sort out a couple of repairers you can contact.

email address removed, these can be shown in your profile

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back