Zanussi FJDR 1466 W

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I am getting error code 90 on the above machine. Having searched for the answer on this site I am satisfied that the connection between the control board and the main cct board is OK. Any idea where I go from here please?

Sponsored Links
E90 is a "family" error code seen by the consumer (you). To view the actual error code (which could be anything from E91 to E99) would require activating the diagnostic program. I can tell you that all error codes between E91 & E99 indicate communication or configuration issues, i.e; wiring problem, communication problems, pcb failure, or wrong pcb configuration. Have you changed the pcb or panel card recently? If no check ALL the plugs on the pcb and panel card again & examine the plug ends carefully for broken/loose wires. If you require further information post the PNC number....this should always be stated regardless of which type of question you ask.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back