Zanussi FLE1416 continuously drains

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
When I switch on the washer, it is continuously drains, will not fill up with water.
The drain pipe hight approx. 80 cm. I have cleaned the filter. But still the drain motor never stop. I will be grateful for any help.

Sponsored Links
Check the pressure system, blow down the pressure pipes they may be blocked.

Many thanks Leccy758. I have checked the two pipes from the pressure switches are not blocked.
But when I start the machine and skipping stages to the end, I noticed that the drain pump continuously working and do not stop. I think this means the controller not stoping it. And the controller receive signal (I presume) from the pressure switch? is that right? how can check if the pressure switch working or not?

additionally, anyone know the LED codes for the diagnostic mode (when i press start button and switch on the w/m).

Regards

If you have blown down the pipes and they are clear, then blow into the switches (you should be able to hear them click). It is possible they have got stuck.

Post the lights that are showing and you may get more info.

Sponsored Links
Thanks Leccy758 its working now after I blow in the switch. it seems they are stuck as you said

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back