Zanussi machine will drain but not final spin

thank you soooo much - will certainly post back tomorrow hopefully with good update :D

Sponsored Links
Get hubby to help you :D Your machine is quite a veteran, they don't make them like that anymore (unfortunately).

Had it for 10 years and it gets used alot - first time it hs let me down so not bad at all :p

he normally runs when he sees my tool box coming out :LOL:

Sponsored Links
YEAHHHH

Got brushes today and put them in - Magic

:LOL: thank you very very much :LOL:

Hey guys I have a similar problem with my Zanussi zwf16070w. I'm confident of making repairs myself but unsure of what to do. The load is similar to what it normally takes but wont do the final spin. I've lessened the load but it doesnt seem to make much difference. The water is draining when i put it to the drain cycle. I've given up for tonight but will tackle it again 2moro. does my model have brushes and can you point me in a right direction to get them.

Yes it does have carbon brushes. Remove one & pop into your nearest domestic appliance workshop, most have them in stock.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back