Zanussi Washing Machine fault

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi there i am new to this forum and i am after a little advice if possible.

I have a Zanussi washing machine, Part no ZWF12070W1

We have had it for a little over a year and had no problems what so ever, apart from the last few weeks, we use the same cycle all the time (dont know why it is that cycle, im the kind of guy who doesnt ask why the other half uses that cycle alone). It is the 40 degree cycle just above the easy iron 40 degree cycle that we use. Just lately it carrys out the cycle as per usual and with no problems untill it comes to the end. The Door light flashes as its comming to the end and then thats all it does keeps flashing at door. The drum appears to have no water in it. The only way i can get the door to open is to select the dial to off, then select the dial to drain, i hear a motor or pump running then the door light flashes then solid green on end, then door opens no problem. as it should do. It appears to only happen on this cycle alone as i tryed a spin cycle with nothing in the drum and it worked no problems. I have a feeling this is a PCB problem but as you can probably tell i have no knoledge in these atal and would be greatfull of a little advice.

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back