Zanussi ZWF 1621 wont spin programming error?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
my machine model: ZWF 1621 will not start to fill at the start of a cycle . it makes a noise as thou it is draining for 10 seconds then just don't do anything. i have checked all filters and pipes all clear.

i have checked the presure switch and air pipe which seems fine!

i guess the electronic programmer has gone crazy, if you go into service mode it will fill up from the start.

How do i reset the eeprom in service mode? and do i need to reprogram the electronic timmer?

thanks
inadvance for any help on this matter
paula

Sponsored Links
Check fill valves and in rare occasions motor brushes

In service mode machine works ( spins and fills ) but will not do the last stage where it puts the conditioner in and final rince.....

I Think the programmer which is all electronic may have gone corupt????

still need to find the correct answer.....

The prusure switch clicks twice if you blow in it, if you do this when the machine is on, the water starts to fill the drum and start cycle....

but if you don't blow into it it does nothing at all and after a very long while the machine just bleeps and the end light lights.

like i said in service mode the machine will fill on its own and drum moves as it should but still will not due final rince.....

p.s my fridge which is the same make and age which both are only 2 years old also went wrong on the timer which is electronic at the same time, as for the fridge i got a new one, but still need to get my washer working fully again........

Sponsored Links
paula2009uk";p="1823290 said:
Check fill valves and in rare occasions motor brushes

Hi Just checked the fill valves by connecting 240v mains to each valve, the first valve was fine and lets the water in as it should do as the 240v mains was on, but the second blue coloured valve did not do anything with the mains connected, after checking this valve is faulty

i have now ordered replacement dual valve from ebay £12 delivered

i guess if one valve is faulty the machine wont start?

hope this is the case, will keep you informed, the new valves should be here in three days so i can test and try the machine......

it would be very unlucky if there are further faults

Thanks for your help
Paula

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back