Gardtec 350 security alarm

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Have moved into a house with a Gardtec 350 security alarm. I want to remove it so I can put the wires out of site or replace with an alternative. No instructions were left. One assumes if you disconect the power and any backup it can be removed but as soon as you open anything the tamper alarm goes off and of course the light now stays on after I enter the one code I have.

I understand the reason for this not being easy of course, but when you have no real instructions and it would appear the original installer is no longer in business or around just how are you supposed to remove it (albeit for a short while) withuot annoying the entire neighbourhood.

I need to get something I can control fully or understand this one, but how do you get control of it, not it or another company controlling you.

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back