INDESIT W!DL126 Flashing lights 1,2 & 4

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
1&2&4, (dryer ntc/ fan motor) F13.

Hi,
Yet again I'm hoping you can help ?
This code happened previously and I fixed it by reconnecting the loose wire at the back & plugging the pins back in to ntc. (Thanks to Rocks!)
This time however, the machine is still flashing 1, 2 & 4 so is it something else or is there a specific way to reconnect loose wires to the pins ?
Anything else I should check ? Thanks so much

[/u][/b] :cry:

Sponsored Links
Bit of tape over the plug. If the lug on the side of the thermistor is snapped then a new one is needed.

Thanks for the speedy reply Rocks.

I had insulating tape, green & blue, around the pins to help the wires stay put, not sure I can see anything broken or snapped. Going to take it all apart & do it again. Fingers crossed..

:(

Took the two connections apart again, threaded the wires through to the end of the pins that fit onto the thermistor? plug.
Really not sure if I'm threading wires in the right place as there is no indication where to attach to get correct fixing. Just threaded through to the end and hoped for the best. Should each wire be split in two or something ?
Thanks hoping .. :unsure:

Sponsored Links
Only 2 connections on thermistor and two wires. Might need to solder them.

Hi Rocks, :(

Well, tried connecting every whichway, soldered as suggested, no joy..
At one point, all connected up again, we got down to flashing lights 3 & 4 !
But we're back to 1,2 & 4 again. I feel it is the two pins that I'm not wiring correctly before I push them onto the prongs. Once two wires connected -
do have the same function, or is one neutral ? (both are blue) What part of the prongs that I push them on do they need to be making contact with ? If poss, do you have a picture so I can see if I have the same connectors ?
Thanks so much. Here's still hoping :unsure:

It don't think it matters which way the wires go round. The wires go onto the two silver contacts on the thermistor

Should I be attaching the wires directly to the thermistor prongs, then press plastic pin covers over ? Haven't tried that yet in case I blew up the thermistor.

Tried attaching wires directly to the thermistor, no joy. What else can I try ?
This is starting to worry me... Can the machine be reset ?

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back