Howdens tile effect laminate vs Wickes

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi All,

I'm in the process of renovating a property to let. In the kitchen I'm going to be using some tile effect laminate. I was hoping someone could offer some advice whether the Howdens product 'Howdens Professional Continuous Tiles' Vs Wickes Anthracite Laminate Flooring 23.20 vs 8.70 /m2 respectively can be justified??

Hopefully some of you may have had experience of both and can say the difference can be justified....

Thanks in advance......

Sponsored Links
Hi,

I've never fitted any laminate flooring purchased from Howdens, but I have from Wickes and I have to say the quality of it is not great. The wear layer scratches easily and even when trying to join two boards together, it chips easily.

Do you know anyone who has a trade account with Howdens, as they may be able to get it at a cheaper price for you.

If your budget will allow, have a look at the Quick-step range of laminate flooring. I've had it down in my house for over 10 years and still looks good as new.

Hope it helps.

Hi - I have a trade account with Howdens, and that is apparently with 80% off......I will take a look at the quick step range. (Just checked this out online and is cheaper).......Food for thought

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back