Islamic schools

I would love to see people who conspired all this are brought to justice. Even if there is no law to punish them, the least government can do is name and shame them!.

it's probably against their human rights. They'll melt into the shadows and revive their agenda when it quietens down

Sponsored Links
I would love to see people who conspired all this are brought to justice. Even if there is no law to punish them, the least government can do is name and shame them!.

it's probably against their human rights. They'll melt into the shadows and revive their agenda when it quietens down

The law should be "The moment someone commits a crime (anything that's against the law of the country!) then that person loses all his human rights".

The law should be "The moment someone commits a crime (anything that's against the law of the country!) then that person loses all his human rights".

But the EU won't let us.

So, if your car insurance lapses, or if you argue with someone in the street causing a breach of the peace, you can be tortured, sold into slavery, lose your passport, lose the right to own property etc?

Sponsored Links

So, if your car insurance lapses, or if you argue with someone in the street causing a breach of the peace, you can be tortured, sold into slavery, lose your passport, lose the right to own property etc?

Yes, but only if you're a muslim.

Gov report via Guardian. A real problem in B'ham schools with Islamic 'trojan'. However, B'ham City Council's investigation finds no problem. Not a surprise to me or the white natives, the council is run by this scum

Courtesy of BBC midlands local news. Teacher comes out and says this problem has existed as far back as 2001 . He raised the concern and was rubbished

Courtesy of BBC midlands local news. Teacher comes out and says this problem has existed as far back as 2001 . He raised the concern and was rubbished

I can't say I'm surprised. This problem has been brushed under the carpet for many years, probably because people are afraid of the 'R' word.

I don't apologise I can't see anything wrong, perhaps we can be enlightened

It is a bit odd really. Millions of British don't like, want, need Islam here. Can't say it too loud though. Biggest nellie in any room ever.

It is a bit odd really. Millions of British don't like, want, need Islam here. Can't say it too loud though. Biggest nellie in any room ever.

Is that what Mod 11 is ticking us off about, do you think? I'm sure the 'M' word has been discussed many times before on here.

Sponsored Links
Back