gas manuals

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I was looking to find a gas manual for my gas fire and boiler and dont really mind paying a few quid to get them as it saves me trawling through the web to find them.

I was wondering if anyone has used

If so what is there service like :?:

(Posted on another thread in error)

Sponsored Links
Would have thought it better to post the details of the appliance instead of spamming the forum. :rolleyes:

To answer the question you pay the money and they send you the pdf, if they have it.

Thanks for your uselesss reply, if you cant provide advice do one mate

Having access to probably the largest Manuals collection in the Uk it probably wasn't that useless but if you want to pay carry on spamming.

Sponsored Links
£2.20 a manual :eek:

I'll have some cheese with that spam ta :LOL:

(I have access to the second and third biggest collection of manuals in the UK as well as the first eh Johnny boy :LOL:)

(I have access to the second and third biggest collection of manuals in the UK as well as the first eh Johnny boy :LOL:)

Just wants AlanE to log in and we probably have the largest collective collection of manuals in the world. :mrgreen:

Do i detect a not of sarcasm on this thread?

Anyway just purchased the 2 manuals needed.

A little sarcasm mixed with a lot of truth my friend.

Having just upped my Honeywell content a little over the weekend my stock rests at 9,527 manuals alone. John has more and Alan E probably even more.

Just wants AlanE to log in and we probably have the largest collective collection of manuals in the world. :mrgreen:

Ah, but AllanE appears to be the only one making any money from it???!!

I for one am very grateful to DIA, who has helped me & many others out with manuals many, many times..........Thanks mate......... ;)

Can be downloaded for free, by clicking on the link below

Wonder how many times I've typed that sentence. :rolleyes:

Did you know one of the manuals has been viewed 2024 times and been downloaded 1354 times.

How about some of that at £2.20 a pop :mrgreen:

Can be downloaded for free, by clicking on the link below

Wonder how many times I've typed that sentence. :rolleyes:

Did you know one of the manuals has been viewed 2024 times and been downloaded 1354 times.

How about some of that at £2.20 a pop :mrgreen:

Not too sure what we would learn from that, it's a popular boiler that breaks down a lot?? It's a cheap popular boiler, that's normally fitted by numpties? Who knows??

At the end of the day, it's a reflection of your generosity DIA.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back