Spare Parquet Floor Adhesive

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I'm looking for some Styccobond product that someone might have left over from a job. I've tried the main suppliers but they won't send me the stuff unless I pay for a courier at £250!! The total value os only £40 any way.

I'm in Brighton and need enough Styccobond C141 Cleaner, F70 Primer and F21 Bitumen to do 30 square metres. Can anyone help?

Brendan

Sponsored Links
Where are you based? One of our suppliers (in Kent) does the products you are after.We might be of help?

Brendan are you already half way through the job or could you use another brand

Sponsored Links
Dear DIYers

Thank you for taking the time to respond to my request for Styccobond products. I went in and complained to the supplier in Brighton about their prices and in the stroke of a pen they brought the price down from £90 to £52. My supplier is Potts Ward & Woodcock Ltd in Brighton if anyone want some more.

So, next question is whats the logic for laying parquet blocks? I've laid them out dry and got the hang of it and they way they fit together in a herringbone fashion with a two block boarder. So, do you put all the tongues away from you or towards you as you work and do you fill all the triangular gaps at the boarder as you go or after you've finished

Brendan

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back