glen bathroom heater

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
This is the 3rd one I have had in my small bathroom which is quite cold.When I turn it on it is fine but after a couple of minutes it cuts out-it is still quite cool in my bathroom when it cuts out.The ones I have had before have had their covers taken off and I have cleaned any dust with a hoover but they will still cut out. It is most annoying as 10 minutes is the absolute maximum time to have the heater on but as I say each I switch it on it cuts out.Any ideas? I chose Glen each time so that the fittings would fit.

Sponsored Links
Is it mounted too close to the ceiling or side walls?

I used to have one and it would happily run 24 hours a day if I let it, getting the bathroom to sauna like temperatures.

Sponsored Links
Is it mounted too close to the ceiling or side walls?

I used to have one and it would happily run 24 hours a day if I let it, get
ting the bathroom to sauna like temperatures.
No it is not close to the ceiling or near any side walls and the heat flows downwards.Gosh -wish I could get my bathroom like a sauna! It just cuts out by the time you have brushed your teeth!

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back