Potterton Prima F 40 - Main burner not lighting

Sponsored Links
And then in 2 weeks time it will probably be you not answering the phone or door when the engineer wants the second 50% as you'll feel like you've been ripped off by an honest tradesman who's actually fixed your boiler.

Sponsored Links
Well, I didn't think he was going to turn up (being a sunday) but he did earlier on. Said he doesn't normally work sundays, but made an exception, as he couldn't turn up saturday as agreed.

Seemed to know what he was doing. Diagnosed the problem quickly and fixed it just as quick.

All working good.

50% of bill now paid.

I have signed a piece of paper (with proof of my ID) that remaining 50% to be paid in 14 days time, if all is working ok. (should of said 30 days at the start, but my word is my bond and all that, so 14 days it is this time).

I'll probably take 2nd the payment to him, saves him coming over to me as he is very busy.

Guess who'll get any future work/recommendations........
:D

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back