Problem with my Vokera linea 28

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi all,

Hope you can give me some advice?

When i turn my hot water tap on without the heating being on,I usually after running the tap for a few seconds or so get a lockout red code 07 and I have to reset my bolier then it errors again and again. If I put my heating on and then ask for hot water its ok. turn the heating off and it will error again when turning the hot tap on! I also have a fault that my system bar reading can be very high and it leaks out of its external safety pipe , are these two things connected in any way.

Thanks for any help you may give
Jim Halliwell. :oops:

Sponsored Links
Fault 1: The 07 fault is a thermistor fault. (i always change both)

Fault 2: Sounds like your expansion vessel needs recharging (although on this boiler it could be the flexible tube that is connected to the vessel that is blocked) You will probably need a new pressure relief valve as well.

HI,

thankyou: The flexible pipe i took off and is clear. Have you any idea apporox costs when I get a bolier expert in? :?:

Cheers Jim

Sponsored Links
Jim... If you was able to check the flexy tube you should be capable of checking the pressure in the expansion vessel.

Look in the FAQ section.

The thermistor fault is not as straight forward. One of them is inside the combustion case and you have to take the side off to get at it.

If you get someone in expect to pay owt from £100 to £150.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back