the IPHE is it worth it?

H

holty

hi this question is for anyone who was or who is a member of the institute of plumbing and heating engineers. is the membership worth its while, and has it improved the chances of custom or has any customer used registered fitters and found them, lets say not up to scratch.I know this sounds like a daft question because they are a reputable organisation in the plumbing industry, but what are the benifits of joining.

Sponsored Links
I am a member but I dont think that you are considering membership for the right reason.

If you want to be a member of an institute striving to improve standards and you do the best possible job and are not frightened that all your customers can complain to the IPHE if you do anything badly, then join.

It also runs good seminars if you want to keep abreast of all the latest developments.

Tony

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back