HELP! Tile edging where three sides meet!

mvp

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hello,

I hope this is an easy one for you.
We are tiling our bathroom at the moment and have come across a small problem. We are not tiling to the ceiling on one side so we have a corner where three sides meet :

1 vertical, 1horizontal across the wall and 1 horizontal going into the window sill.

We have already started to use some quarter circle beading and would love to stick with that (or cause mayhem by taking it out!) but I cannot find anywhere that solves this problem, any way we do it we will either have a make shift rubbish looking filed edge or a sharp point.

Any ideas? What i really need is a small triangular-but-circular bit to glue in this corner!!

Sponsored Links
I know what you mean. I've only ever seen a straight forward corner trim. I use a dremel to get a nice smooth corner when 3 trims meet. When it's grouted it looks fine.

cheers for the swift response....whats a dremel, is it one of those tiny little files?
And you dont grout the trim do you?!

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back