tiling cost per sq meter

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi there,
a friend of mine has had a quote for his bathroom to be tiled,he was quoted £25 per sq meter this includes adhesive and grout,does this sound about right.

please note forum rule 9

Sponsored Links
You can't give a price without seeing the job - there's too many varaibles. Depends on the tiles, the surface to be tiled, awkward cuts etc etc...

Tell your friend to bite his hand off at that price, he has got a result. :D

Sponsored Links
Not necessarily a good price - depends what the tiles look like when they're fitted. If you need to take them down and buy new tiles then it's not a good price.
Must admit, it does sound cheap though. There'd have to be a large area to tile to make it worthwhile at that price.

My tiling worked out at approx £32 per metre, but I live in london, and that included grout and adhesive, it varies I think where you are in the country.

Hi there,just to let you all know my friend took the quote and the job looks good,all square and flat to the wall,some of the neatest grouting I've ever seen.The tiles are 60cm x 33cm (yes more like paving slabs than tiles!!)
Thanks for all your help guys.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back