BEKO DWD4310W Dishwasher not working

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi.

I have just bought a BEKO DWD4310W dishwasher which was installed yesterday.

It doesn't seem to be working, there is power to it and if I press and hold the stop/start button it makes a sound as if it is draining water but when I turn the dial to the program I want to run (I have tried all) it makes a noise but nothing happens, I left it for a few hours earlier (incase it needed time to start) and still nothing is clean.

Any ideas??

Thanks

Sponsored Links
Are you sure youve connected and turned on water supply

I didn't install it the delivery guys did.

I watched them put a pipe in the back of the machine but not sure if/how they switch/ed it on.

would this be a plumbing question?

Why would you ask a plumbing question?
Make sure the water is turned on to the machine, that the hoses haven't kinked when the m/c was put in place and also check the drain hose.
If you find the delivery men haven't installed it properly and you've paid for installation, complain.

Sponsored Links
Thank you Jayzee.

I managed to get the machine out and the water supply indeed wasn't on. It now is and the machine is working fine. :D

Sleepyhead... the reason I asked if it should be a plumbing question was because I read the rules to this forum and they say to only post questions in the correct area so "how to turn the water on :oops: " would be a plumbing question.

Hey guys sorry to bump this topic but I have exactly the same dishwasher (DWD4310w) and it sounds like exactly the same problem except I have had mine for three years and untill now it has worked fine. However now when I select the programme I want and press and hold the start button it makes the draining noise as mentioned but after 10 seconds the red light comes on for the end of the cycle. My water suply is On as I have tried reconnecting it all and it leaked water all over the place. I dont know how to check the drainage pipe if that is a possable answear, I have no idea what to do so any help will be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back