Help Needed

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I am currently having a conservatory built and once it's complete I want to remove my existing patio window and replace it with an internal french door set. Trouble is I can't find a frame and doors to fit.
The size reqd is 1800 x 2100.

Can anyone help???? :confused:

Sponsored Links
Have one made up by a d/glazing company. they will fit to any size hole you have...

Have a look on Ebay. There are around 102 items in"Home & Garden", "patio doors" and, on the first page there is a set with the dimensions which you require. Lots of money to be saved.

1800 x 2100 is a standard frame size, so I don't know why you can't find any.

All the merchants that stock ready made doorsets should carry this size.

Sponsored Links
Fit a DG external French door set; not only will they keep more heat in but will prevent you from breaching building regulations by fitting an internal door between your cons. & the house. I know many folks do it but I assume you do realise your not supposed to & it could lead to probs. when you come to sell up!

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back