Cement Based Paint

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Does such a product really exist? I've been looking for 2 weeks, called all around, even the PCA (the US Portland Cement Association).

Does anyone know where this can be found in the US?

Thank you,
Stever

Sponsored Links
never heard of it , cant find it on web, but if you did have it what would you do with it?

I tend to recall seeing a tin of "cement based paint" on a shelf some time ago. Upon closer inspection it turned out to be a massonary paint designed to be used on "cement based" backgrounds (ie render and concrete).

As we all know, formulas for masonary paints are not actually made from masonary, likewise Cement based paints needn't have their formulas derived from cement.

could be a misunderstanding of a loosley used term? I daresay some Ferro/Cement boat constructor may now proove me wrong.

Sponsored Links
Fiona, welcome to the forum. Unfortunately I doubt Stever is listening. He only made this one post and that was in July last year.

BTW You're not a Ferro/Cement boat constructor by any chance? :)

Unless the surface was painted with snowcem previously id opt for a ready mixed masonry paint every time....snowcem isnt worth the hassle

AAAAArrrgh snowcem :evil: They invented stabiliser just for this :rolleyes:

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back