Ink in my Dryer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Help me please.....my husband left a bic pen in his pocket and it went through the washer and ended up in my dryer. Now all of the clothes have ink stains (pretty much can\\\'t do anything about them) but even worse my dryer has ink every where inside. I am afraid that every time the dryer heats up the ink will transfer if I can\\\'t gt it out....PLEASE HELP ME!!! :(

Sponsored Links
Rubbing alcohol and an old towel will get most of it, scrud till no more comes off then run some wet rags through a whole cycle to make sure it won't come off anymore and voila!

Try Oxi Clean. It's a laundry detergent booster. I had a red pen break in the dryer. Oxi Clean took out every trace of red ink in my pants and shirts. Highly recommended. One shirt I had in the trash already and then decided to give it a try. No hairspray , rubbing alcohol or nail polish remover, just a scoop of Oxi Clean. No soaking or scrubbing.

post locked to prevent hi jacking

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back