just a quick question

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi I'm just about to start decorating my bedroom the walls are in pretty good condition but there are a few pin holes, dinks, scratches and also small blobs of paint/plaster. As I said nothing major is it worth just filling in the holes ect then sanding over the top to level everything off or is it worth using pollyfilla re-skim that I've seen in B&Q?
Cheers

Sponsored Links
cheers that's what I thought. These pots of miracle cover stuff seem to be a bit crap then, I'm already going to have to get someone to redo my front room celing as the last owner put loads of that pollyfilla artex cover on it and now its all cracked and split, when I touched it I could feel it moving!

Make sure that you get all the loose stuff off your ceiling first. It's the only thing holding your new plaster up.

Sponsored Links
Hi I'm just about to start decorating my bedroom the walls are in pretty good condition but there are a few pin holes, dinks, scratches and also small blobs of paint/plaster. As I said nothing major is it worth just filling in the holes ect then sanding over the top to level everything off or is it worth using pollyfilla re-skim that I've seen in B&Q?
Cheers

Gyproc Easyfill is fantastic if you have loads to go at. It's the cream of fillers. About £12 for 8kg or something like that.

Nick

Gyproc Easyfill is fantastic if you have loads to go at. It's the cream of fillers. About £12 for 8kg or something like that.

Nick
Look at the last post date before posting; your replying to a 10 month old post!

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back