Loft conversion/Cut Purlin

Sponsored Links
How much further can this thread go?

What is your mate actually doing about the situation?

How much further can this thread go?

What is your mate actually doing about the situation?

Years. May take 10years for the collapse to happen. When that happens we will need advice on putting a new roof up. I'll keep you informed.

My mate is soldiering on with the plaster board without a care in the world.

Sponsored Links
Oh right. This mate seems really bothered and there is not that much urgency then?

Perhaps in ten years time when he is in the front room and a rafter knocks him on the head, he may remember that there was something he forgot to do in August 2008 :rolleyes:

Mrs woody always asks me if I want mayo, thousand island or Dritherm fibres on my salad sandwiches. I tend to stick with thousand island

Look at how that plate is off-centre, putting uneven loading on the legs ffs.

Has he filled the roof ventilation space with insulation then? Looks like it from that photo.

Has he filled the roof ventilation space with insulation then? Looks like it from that photo.
Oh dear - don't tell me even the insulation is done wrong?

Someone did mention ventilation. The guy said if you want me to install a roof tile vent he would, but he seemed to think it was not need.

Has this guy done anything right?

Which part are you not supposed fill? I think they jam packed as much as the could in every space. I think the thickness was 170.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back