Britony Combi se

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi all the boiler works perfect most of the time and then the light comes on code 60 which means the ionisation pcb faulty. Why will it work sometimes only. By the time i call to check it its goinf ok. When it locks out it may stay that way for 24 hrs and then work fine. This happens on both hot water and central heating. Should i just replace the pcb. Im not to familar with this boiler. All replys appricated

Sponsored Links
A spade connection behide the control panel. Re done it and its going fine.
Maybe not pcb after all

Sponsored Links
replace the pcb if you like the problem will still be there i have done so before then changed various other parts all to no avail!
i would love to know the answer to this one as well

changed pcb, air pressure switch, leads & probe still worked for a day then not and so on

worked perfectly most times i went back :evil:

common on these for the spade connector on the pcb to come loose. works fine with the front panel down but as soon as you put back up it pulls slightly on lead.

Sorry lads had to replace PCB four days ago. Boiler going fine since and no problems. The sepplier keeps PCB for this boiler in stock all the time. Not a good sign!!!!!!

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back