second opinion

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
iv just moved into a new area about 20miles from where a majority of my customers are (plumbing and heating) just wondering if you think flyering an introductory offer of boiler service for a reduced price would be a good idea and if you think it could have any negative effect eg annoy other local plumbers

iv moved into a 4 year old estate which only has 2 types of system, one a potterton powermax he 115 and the other an unvented cylinder with system boiler. i would be thinking abut offering the service on the powermax for around the £40 mark and joint service on the boiler and cylinder for £60.

im not only doing it for the extra business now but using it as a networking tool to build a client base closer to my new home, the offer would be for a limited time only which would be stated in the flyer and i would also be including a business card with the flyer.

am i missing anything? any thoughts?

thanks

Alex

Sponsored Links
i honestly dont think the other plumbers are your concern, your only priority is to put food on your own table, if you set a level of income required and people are happy to pay it if others lose out because they have a higher price they have a choice, it is up to everyone to set their price as they see fit, why should you give up work in your new area and travel to your old one.

Sponsored Links
Back