Tricity Bendix AW1000

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
HI,
Can some one help please?
My washing machine half way through the wash cycle tries to spin, stops and tries to spin again. If I switch it off for roughly 15 minutes and start it again where I stopped it it washes fine for a while but then goes through the same routine again. If I empty all the water out and try to spin, it will do the first and second speed ok but will not get up to the 1000 rpm spin speed. I have renewed the brushes on the motor. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks. :evil:

Sponsored Links
pehaps it doesnt want to.
it may be the out of balance sensor stopping it, try it with m/c empty see what happens

Thanks for that, I'll give it a try tonight. Where will I find this out of balance switch. :eek:

its not a switch its an inductance coil, but if broken they usually ONLY spin

Sponsored Links
Hi Breezer,
I tried what you suggested, but to no avail. I watched the machine from the start of the cycle (normal 40c wash with nothing but water in the machine) but 20 minutes in, it tried to spin in the wash mode. My next action was to start the cycle again from the beginning, and straight away it tried to spin. So, then I put it to the spin position on the controller, it emptied out the water, done the little fast spirt, and stopped. This happened two or three times, I then stopped the machine for 15 minutes and tried the spin again. This time it spun properly going up in gently in speed to its full spin speed.

My machine doesn't appear to have an "Unbalance Sensor". All the cables going to the controller are accounted for. Any suggestions????? :evil:

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back